This activity is one of the most entertaining charms of the island since you can fish different types of fish from different depths.
For sport fishing you have the option of hiring the service of a boat that can take you fishing nearby or simply settle on the seashore with your rod; you can extract from tuna and vidriola to breca, sole and rock salmon.
The best period for fishing is from mid-summer to autumn. At this time you can catch fish weighing more than 35 kilos.
On the other hand, if you wish to learn about the process of catching lobster, the island’s maritime product par excellence, you have the possibility of accompanying the fishermen at dawn to check the traps for these crustaceans and to fish for bait.
Fishing tour Robinson Crusoe Island
7 days and 8 nights or 6 days and 5 nights (minimum 4 people):
- Airfare Santiago – Island – Santiago
- Transfer by sea and land from the airfield to the accommodation lodgning with Turismo Von Rodt with full board
- Meal service based on typical cuisine of the island (lobster, octopus, fish, meat)
- Beverages per day on the boat: bottles of water, “Archipiélago Beer” (includes lunch on the high seas with boxlunch)
- GARMIN professional echo sounder
- Fully equipped fishing boat
- 40 to 50 hours of sport fishing (10hours per day)
- 2 equipped boats
- Fishing guide, small boat skipper and certified crew
- Bilingual guides
- Photography and video
- Fishing equipment
- Extras: Alcoholic an non-alcoholic beverages or extra meals during your stay
- Fines for loss of traveling connection in Santiago
- The guide may be modified, changed or deleted in part of your itinerary, based on safety or weather considerations.
- A 50% deposit of the value of the trip is required for reservations.
- The value must be fully paid 30 days before the trip.
- Payment can be made via wire transfer, deposit, cash, and credit cards.
- We are not responsible for cutting or entanglement of lures, leaders or hooks.